Keep checking in for the latest updates on No Greater Love, Coram Deo Studio's upcoming feature.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The importance of YOUR voice!

Coram Deo Studios, the production company who made NO GREATER LOVE needs your help!

The most important thing for a movie is for people to know about the movie, if nobody knows about it, nobody will see it. So the team over at Coram Deo needs YOU to help spread the word! Tell your friends, and family about the film, point them to the website Official NGL site, and just help get the word out about this exciting film!

1 comment:

michaelmybeloved said...

As someone who is currently standing (and actively praying) for the restoration of my marriage (my husband divorced me against my will in December) and for God to do a mighty work in my husband's and my life and marriage, I can certainly get behind a film such as this! Might I suggest, if not already, that (like "Fireproof" before you) you consider a presence on Facebook or MySpace with links on this website for that purpose.

Can't wait to see this movie (I just "happened" (yeah, as if there are simple 'coincidences')